But not these beauties! When I created this recipe it felt like christmas came early! Light, fluffy, and sweet; these are honestly the tastiest protein pancakes I have ever made.
Okay. That's enough of me ranting on about how good they are - Let's get down to the nitty-gritty!
- Prep Time: Less than 5 minutes!
- Cook Time: Less than 5 minutes!
- Difficulty Level: Child's play!
- Makes 6 large pancakes (enough for 2 normal people, or one of me!)
- 3 eggs (approx. 150g)
- 25g vanilla flavoured whey or casein protein
- 1 banana (roughly 100g)
- 30g oats
- 80ml skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoon baking soda
- Fry Light One Cal Spray
- Whiz everything together in a blender.
- Place pan on a medium heat and coat with Fry Light One Cal Spray (about 6 sprays per pancake).
- Pour enough mix into the pan to create a thin layer.
- Cook for about 90 seconds or until the pancake is ready to flip. Then cook for a further 30-60 seconds until lightly golden.
- Serve with toppings of your choice!
I love putting honey and Fage 0% Fat yogurt on my pancakes, but honestly you can use any toppings you like. Every now and then I'll have them with bacon and a dash of maple syrup - which is also delicious!
That's it; they really are that easy! Be creative with your topping choices and let me know how you get on!
Follow me on Instagram to keep an eye out for future blogs, healthy recipes, exercise tips, and much, much more!