With fibre, protein, and heart-healthy Omega 3’s packed into each little tub; these overnight oats are healthy, delicious, and will help keep your hunger pangs at bay.
They take only 2 minutes to prep, they’re a great grab-and-go breakfast to take to work, and the high protein content is perfect for anyone trying to get curves in all the right places! The combination of protein and fibre will help keep you full until lunch, so you can kick-start your day and spend time focusing on what’s important.
I tend to go through phases with my favourite foods, but this breakfast has stuck with me longer than any other (so I can assure you it’s pretty special!).
Okay, enough of the small talk; let’s get to work!
High-Protein Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 2 Minutes
- Cook Time: No cooking required
What You'll Need:
- 30g Oats
- 15g Chia seeds
- 120g Alpro unsweetened coconut milk
- 30g vanilla protein powder
- 60g frozen raspberries
- Mix oats, chia seeds, and milk together in a container of your choice (this may look sloppy but the oats and seeds absorb the liquid).
- Then mix in the whey protein, and finally the frozen berries.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight (or for at least 4 hours to get the flavours flowing).
- Enjoy, and thank me later!
That's it - it really is that simple.
Play around with the ingredients and let me know your favourite flavour combinations.
Until next time, you can follow me on Instagram to keep an eye out for future blogs, healthy recipes, exercise tips, and much, much more!